Responsible for developing enhancing and implementing new and existing marking approaches using various media resources for the purpose of customer awareness and satisfaction. Individual will coordinate, plan and deliver marketing campaigns to generate awareness and communicate a department's overall message.
Major/Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and ensure a cohesive branding system across the School of Music, web, social media and print materials and updating it when necessary.
- Manage the public image of the School of Music brand as aligned with TCVPA brand and marketing strategies.
- Develop a marketing strategy for the School of Music 2019-2023.
- Maintain brand and effective messaging on behalf of the School of Music, across all digital, print, and social media, to all audiences, general public, prospective students, current students, staff, administrators, alumni and donors/supports.
- Coordinate marketing and public relations efforts for the School of Music, working with Marketing initiatives of the TCVPA and TTU style guidelines, branding mandates and timelines. Supervise School of Music marketing and publicity personnel with regular meetings, project consultation, team building and assistance.
- Supervise and coordinate staff, students, Media Relations Coordinator (web design and social media), recruitment administrators, various students position.
- Lead planning, publicity, and delivery of School of Music major events, recruitment materials, donor and Friends of Music relevant publications and student recitals for all audiences, including academic programs and archival system, recruitment and promotional material for our close to 700 performances and Friends of Music.
- Gather data and apply TCVPA and School of Music metrics for evaluating effectiveness of marketing and messaging to the varied constituencies of the School of Music.
- Interface with local, regional, and radio, television and national media agencies in the marketing and public relations efforts of the Schools.
Bachelor's degree and 2 years related experience.
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Very strong knowledge and understanding of Social Media. Outstanding attention to detail. High Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Ability to multi task is essential. Business writing experience is preferred. Previous marketing experience is a plus.
- Apply online at http://www.workattexastech.com enter via STAFF portal and search for req#ID16713
- Shortcut URL: https://bit.ly/2NMD0TS
- Required Attachments: Cover Letter, Writing Sample, Resume and Professional/Personal References Optional Attachments: Recommendation/Referral letters
- If you should need assistance with the application process, contact Texas Tech University, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 806-742-3851.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Location/Region: Lubbock, TX