Serving our community is the heart of what we do.
If the information below resonates, apply and let us know “why you became a nurse?”
Your Schedule, pay scale & location:
* 8-12 hours assignments | Days & Nights
* $22+ / hour * Weekly pay
* Lubbock, TX What to expect with this BrightStar Care staffing:
As an LVN in our resource pool, you will accept as many or as few assignments that fit your schedule.
Nurses who enjoy working with a variety of patients in several different environments will excel in this role.
LVNs will maintain their skill set by applying them from small skilled nursing facilities to large hospital networks in Lubbock, TX.
If you are looking for extra income through nursing that fits your schedule, this LVN position could be a fit for you!
What’s required to join our team:
* Current unrestricted licensed vocational nurse license in Texas
* Minimum 6 months documented experience preferred
* A servant’s heart Why work with BrightStar:
* Autonomy in daily work
* One-on-one care * Locally owned and operated, faith-based environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Location/Region: Lubbock, TX (79424)