Full-Time Community Engagement Coordinator (Marketing and Public Relations)
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Children’s Connections, Inc. is a non-profit organization, founded in 1987, that works with adoptive parents, birth parents, child care providers and other professionals to improve the quality of care for children, youth and families. We provide adoption and embryo adoption, parenting support, pregnancy support services, child care nutrition services, respite care, education, and professional development, along with occasional special projects that benefit children, youth and families and/or child care providers throughout Texas.
Children’s Connections Inc. is currently looking for a full-time staff to join the fast pace of this established agency. Children’s Connections Inc. offers paid holidays, paid time off, and full health insurance benefits are available in an environment that is supportive, fun and friendly! All staff works closely in a team environment. You will work closely with the agency directors and other coordinators. Staff members are responsible for managing and providing frequent updates on their workload as well as assisting with other tasks.
We are seeking to hire a full time Community Engagement Coordinator. Primary job duties are:
- Plan and schedule content for CCI social media profiles and all marketing materials
- Monitor CCI social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Plan and manage campaigns for various fundraisers and outreach opportunities
- Maintain and update CCI website
- Create marketing materials for various program such as: brochures, flyers, advertisements, etc.
- Generate content that builds brand awareness and generates traffic
- Work with staff to create compelling content from each program
- Engage with clients and community partners across social platforms
- Respond to followers’ comments, messages and inquiries on social platforms
- Handle paid advertising in various online and print channels
- Brand management and crisis intervention in relations with public
- Organize and manage outreach events and fundraisers
- Prepare a bi-monthly newsletter and frequent email blast using Constant Contact
- Prepare for, attend and distribute materials for community events
- Maintaining data spreadsheets, files, and prepare reports
- Maintain a professional office environment and organized workspace
- Communicate effectively with staff, contractors, clients, other agencies, and other staff necessary to carry out the functions of the position
- Communicate effectively with child care providers, adoptive parents, birth parents, and other agencies, and persons in crisis
- Answer telephone, handling needs of callers as assigned and record and distribute messages in a timely, professional manner
- Infrequent work may be needed on evenings and weekends
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in a communication field required and experience in nonprofit a plus
- Must have 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment
- Experience with WordPress is a must
- Experience with Constant Contact is a plus
- Must have previous skills and abilities in using both Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Proficiency with Photoshop and Publisher is strongly preferred
- Good communication skills (written and oral) and being able to work well with all types of people is a must
- Reliable transportation during work hours with liability insurance and a good driving record are required.
- Effectively manage multiple projects in a busy setting
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work experience that demonstrates an attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines
- Have no convictions of felony or misdemeanor classified as an offense against the person or family, or public indecency, or a felony violation of a substance included in the Texas Controlled Substance Act
- No findings on any child and abuse registry
- Must have respect and understanding of people from different races, cultures, and backgrounds
- Must be flexible to accommodate a growing and changing company
- Must have ability to operate office equipment including computers, Internet, alarm, telephone system, copier, fax, shredder, etc.
- Must be able to pass TB test, drug test, and all background checks before job offer becomes final.
Qualified candidates must not conduct work for themselves or other agencies that would be a conflict of interest with any CCI program and must be able to pass criminal and child abuse/neglect background checks.
If qualified, send an email with attached cover letter and resume to
. We’re unable to consider resumes without a current physical address, phone number, or months/years for previous employment.
About this company
Children’s Connections, Inc. is a non-profit organization, founded in 1987, that works with adoptive parents, birth parents, child care providers and other professionals to improve the quality of care for children in home, child care and community settings. We serve Texas families with a full range of adoption services, services to pregnant women, child care nutrition services, and occasional special projects that benefit children, families and/or child care providers.
Children’s Connections Inc. is currently looking for a full-time Adoption Coordinator Associate to join the fast pace of this established agency. Children’s Connections Inc. offers health benefits, paid holidays and paid time off in an environment that is supportive, fun and friendly! Adoption Coordinator Associates work closely with the agency directors and Adoption Coordinators. Associates are responsible for managing and providing frequent updates on their adoptive family case load, as well as assisting with birth mother services. This job is important in the lives of many others.