We exist for one purpose and that is to set a higher standard in home care.
Read through this job positing. If it sounds like a fit for you, reply and let us know “why did you become a therapist?”
A day in the life of a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant:
As a COTA you will work under the guidance of a licensed Occupational therapist and follow the treatment plans based on your client’s plan of care.
There are opportunities to work with pediatrics and adults.
You control your schedule and work with your client to perform services.
COTAs who enjoy creative home care and a variety of environments will excel in this role.
Pay & Schedule: * Part-time or PRN
* You create your schedule * $25-$35 per hour
What’s required to join our team:
* Current unrestricted certified occupational therapy assistant license in Texas
* Minimum 1-year documented experience preferred
* Current BLS, CPR * A servant’s heart
Why work with BrightStar: * Autonomy in daily work
* One-on-one care * Locally owned and operated, faith-based environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Location/Region: Lubbock, TX (79424)