Overview GENE MESSER KIA
is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified EXPRESS LUBE TECHNICIAN
to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:True 4 Day Work WeekHourly Pay Plus Bonuses
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance401(k) plan with company matchPaid Time-OffEmployee Stock Purchase PlanEmployee Vehicle Purchase ProgramProfessional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities Responsibilities
- Employee is required to exhibit the company’s core values at all times; Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Employee is required to exhibit the Business Values of the East Region at all times; Customer and Employee Satisfaction, Effective Communication, Recruit-Hire-Develop-Retain, Inspect Expectations, Asset Management, Market Leadership, Process Driven and World Class Marketers and Merchandisers.
- Employee is required present themselves in a professional manner at all times in the workplace, including but not limited to behavior, appearance, etc.
- Employee is required to follow all company policies and procedures Employee is required to maintain confidentiality of company information at all times.
- Employee is required to maintain confidentiality of customer nonpublic information at all times. as assigned
- Employee may be required at any time to perform other duties
- Employee may be required to operate company or customer vehicles at any time and must adhere to the company driving policy(s). Employees are expected to refrain from using their
- Handheld devices while driving; this includes cell phones and texting while driving in connection with their job duties. Safety must come before all other concerns.
- Properly complete the service and/or repairs for which the technician is trained as assigned by management or their designated representative.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment* Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer #LI-JG1
About this company
GENE MESSER AUTO GROUP is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Location/Region: Lubbock, TX