Located in Lubbok, TX
Salary: $40K - $45K
A local Lubbock fast food restaurant is seeking a top notch, positive, reliable, people person to join their elite group. If that is you, you will get to work with awesome people, earn great pay, and sport the cool uniform they provide. Being an Assistant Manager, you will assist the restaurant’s General Manager in managing operations. You will also be involved in training and supporting other employees to ensure quality food is provided in a clean, safe and efficient manner and offer an enjoyable dining experience to every guest.
Basic job duties for the restaurant’s Assistant Manager include:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members
- Directs and assigns restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the restaurant employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
- or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience or one-year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards.
Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
Schedule: MON-SAT (AM/PM) – Seeking flexibility
Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation pay, Holiday Pay
Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
- Apply online at www.expresslubbock.com
- or call to schedule a phone interview at 806-745-2395
- Apply on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Need more information about this Assistant Manager job?
Contact our Express Team at (806) 745-2395, or by email email@example.com.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Texas, and Lubbock, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Lubbock 7412 South University Suite 11 Lubbock, TX 79423
About this company
Express Employment Professionals - A full service staffing and HR agency. We offer professional search, career placements, direct hire, Evaluation hire, flex staffing and temporary positions. In addition Express can provide an HR hotline available to employers and payroll servicing.
Location/Region: Lubbock, TX