Want to join a hard-working and fun-loving bunch?... Okay, then read on.
Just as importantly, we make products in a lean manufacturing environment that have a positive impact on people's health all over the world...
The Production Associate Role:
Using lean manufacturing principles, assemble products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Utilize handheld tools such as a handheld screw and drill gun.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- A bias for excellence and a drive for continuous improvement.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of mechanical assembly experience may be required.
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions.
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation.
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour