Repair & Maintenance Technician
Functions / Duties/Repsonsibilities:
Electronic and electro-mechanical maintenance, repair and qualify process equipment in a semiconductor manufacturing setting. Interface with Production and Engineering personnel on equipment and production problems and solutions.
- Repair, maintain and qualify process equipment.
- Interface and work with Production & Engineering staff on process & production problems.
- Identify root causes on wafer breakage, scratches and other equipment related problems.
- Learn area critical process requirements.
- Document work as directed.
- Assist manufacturing as needed.
Current Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Hi-Vac systems & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Hi-Voltage systems & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Digital and Analog circuitry
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings, i.e. electrical / plumbing / pneumatic
- Mechanical aptitude
- Training on safe handling of process gases and chemicals.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a proven team player and self-starter.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong Microsoft computer skills.
- Some heavy lifting required.
Preferred Educational/Experience Requirements:
A.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering Technologies or equivalent experience in a related technical field.
Complete the online application at the following link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=43359&clientkey=8826C687D0634661FD96261301F2199A
About this company
As the world's leading foundry group for analog/mixed-signal semiconductor applications, X-FAB creates a clear alternative to typical foundry services by combining solid, specialized expertise in advanced analog and mixed-signal process technologies with excellent service, a high level of responsiveness and first-class technical support. X-FAB manufactures wafers for automotive, industrial, consumer, medical, and other applications on modular CMOS and BiCMOS processes in geometries ranging from 1.0 to 0.18 µm, and special BCD, SOI and MEMS long-lifetime processes.
With its four manufacturing sites in Germany, Malaysia and the USA, X-FAB has a combined capacity of ~62,000 eight inch equivalent wafer starts per month and employs 2,400 employees worldwide.
Location/Region: Lubbock, TX